Have you been growing bored of all of your recent vegetarian dinner options? After eating the same dinner night after night, your taste buds can begin to start crying out for something new. Lucky for all of us, we recently discovered a delicious recipe that is perfect for dinnertime. This Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe is not only loaded with flavor but is also beautifully constructed, making it a great dinner recipe for when company comes over. The recipe is super easy to follow and the results will leave you daydreaming nonstop about this dish.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 bell peppers, tops cut, stemmed and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Grab a large bowl and place the quinoa, green chiles, corn, beans, tomatoes, cheeses, cilantro, cumin, garlic, onion and chili powder, salt and pepper, to taste all together. Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Taking the empty bell peppers, spoon in the combined ingredients. Place each bell pepper onto the parchment paper with the filling side up.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of: damndelicious.net